Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Change!

Something happened this weekend.  I wasn't really ready for nor know if I am really happy about it either!! 


FIRST- We ran yesterday so no running today, so sleep in YAHOO!!  But all day I WANTED to run.  Like I needed it, it was so weird.  A good thing but I really just wanted to enjoy my day!!


SECOND-  YUMMY Halloween candy, I was so looking forward to digging through my kids bags!  I really was, dig all the chocolate out and eat it!  Well two mini chocolates later, I'm setting here sick on the couch.... 

I know this something I should be happy about, my body is no longer craving it.  But just weird when your minds is one way but your body is craving another. 


Weight wise maintained which I really would like the scale to change but I did go down a shirt and pants size.

We ran our 8 miles on Friday.  We left early and we are trying to run the path we will be doing on Thanksgiving.  But when you run along this street it is always the worst when it comes to weather.  So the sun no shade and the wind no hiding from it.  So we started after 2 miles running against the wind it was so strong.  We watched the trees going the opposite direction.  Our ears hurt so badly.  We headed down a street just to try to avoid some of the wind.  As soon as we turned it was like a switch we turned off the wind seemed like nothing.  I am usually okay until I hit the new miles. Not sure if that makes sense like last week good til 6 but that last mile to 7 hurt.  This week the first 7 okay the last mile wanted to die.  This next week we bump it up to 10miles!  YEEEEKK!  The last 2 miles are going to hurt. 

1 comment:

  1. Totally know how you feel with the candy. I did pig out on some Halloween candy last night but before long I was so sick to my stomach. WHAT?? I vowed that I wouldn't get that sick again, but today for some reason I decided I needed more candy. WHY?? So my tummy is a little achy now. So the complete change hasn't taken place for me totally yet. I really wish I could be running with you guys on Thanksgiving. Not that I'm ready for a half, but I miss running with you guys.:(

    ReplyDelete