Sunday, September 2, 2012

The good, the bad, and the ugly

The GOOD:  I didn't gain any weight! I exercised everyday and pushed myself to the limit:)  It felt good I also ate really good this week.  We even had a party here Friday night and I didn't splurge too much.  Just a few potato chips and some soda - but it was Fresca, which is 0 carbs, 0 everything.



The BAD:  I didn't lose any weight either:( I even fasted today for the first time in SO LONG - since I got pregnant with Luke I guess.  Now, I know the reason for fasting is NOT to lose weight, but it's hard to resist weighing in right before you break your fast.  Yeah... no difference.  VERY depressing!!



The UGLY:  My feet are KILLING me!  I really need to get in to a doctor.  I did end up taking some ibuprofen yesterday and that did help a lot.  That's good, but I don't want to take ibuprofen everyday for the rest of my life.  I also don't want to have to get cortisone shots every few months for the rest of my life either:( 


So here are the new month pictures. Sorry, they are a bit fuzzy, they were taken with my phone, and I think Jerry was in a hurry. ha

Sept. 1st,

1 comment:

  1. You look great! You had a big weight loss last week. This week will be good. I'm sorry about your feet. That makes it so hard, when it hurts so bad... I need to get pictures up. I had Maylee take some on Friday and that says it all MAYLEE took them!!

    ReplyDelete