Friday, September 21, 2012

One week down


Had Katelynn take a picture before she was off to school.  Both sides of the foot are still bruised up.  But I am able to hobble around on it. 
 
I tried to take it easy this week.  Gary took over cleaning, cooking and laundry this week.  But still really with 4 kids I think writing this blog alone.  Dallin has changed Maylee channel 3 times, Stole her chair, unplugged half dozen things around the house and She has locked herself once again in the playroom!
 
Next week my plan is to walk the kids to school and start strength training.  We will see if it hurts I stop don't want to slow down recovery.
 
Has for weigh in I did gain 3lbs.   I am disappointed but I guess I should be happy it is only that.  I have not worked out.  I have also ate more this week so I can take the Ibuprofen without hurting my stomach. 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! I'm glad it's getting better, but it still looks like it hurts. It is completely impossible to rest completely when you're a mom, especially to little kids. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete