Friday, September 7, 2012

Weigh In

This week was a little tough.  I think sometime I miss how it was last time I lost weight, and start to throw my party of 1 pity party.  I am not sure if it is aging by 2 years or if really is true that body chemistry really does totally change!


The one I really am missing the most.  Cheating before I cheated well Friday has soon has I stepped off the scale ate all day until Saturday night!  :)  Anything and everything.  Sunday- Tuesday would loose that weight and by Wednesday morning my body was ready loose more weight.  NOT so anymore.  Gary and I have went on the last few dates to Sweet Tomato.  Which is great but really....  On Monday we went to a barbecue and I had a rib it was good.  But really that was the only meal I ate all day and still had to go running that night hoping to get it off and that one rib took till Thursday to come off..  Lately I watch TV and everything, everything looks so YUMMY!!!  And I need to figure out something new for lunch.  Right now I drink a Protein Shake for breakfast and for lunch a Sandwich. (bread, mustard, lunch meat, bread)  I am so sick of sandwiches at this point.  I go shopping Monday I am going to Search for something.  And at dinner try to only have one plate.  We also now eat dinner at 3:30pm.  Early but gives my body well hopefully plenty of time to digest the food.

The other thing is myself.  Last time I was so excited for every pound and felt good about my weight loss.  This time I still look every time and count the flaws.  I really wish I could stop and just be happy. I went back and pulled pictures and really I look the same I did last time I was at this weight.  And with all the toning and weights I am doing I am probably even toner this time.  So I need really work on being happy for every pound. 


One thing that I am happy about is that Gary went back to work 2 weeks ago, and my fear was that I was going to find excuses to get off this diet.  I have found a schedule and it is working so hopefully it continues to work!  And I only go to the gym twice a week!  Don't worry not be lazy!

Monday-Gym cardio
Tuesday- Weight Training/ Toning At HOME!!
Wednesday- Gym Cardio
Thursday- Weight Training/ Toning At home!
Friday- 2 mile walk
Saturday-  RUN
Sunday- REST!!

I can't go to the gym till later, so when I go is when most people I guess go so it is packed.  I don't want to do weights in front of people!!  So I  bought two hand weights!  I go in a circle Legs, Arms, Abs, for about a hour started by myself and now I have 3 other girls coming over and leaving in pain!  (It's my goal)  I really push it I really like not having to go to the gym so I want to prove to myself it works.  It last for a little over a hour, hard at first trying to find that many exercises but yesterday we actually didn't even get to everything!  But I think if I had to go to the gym every time that late it would be hard and easy for me to find excuses.


So now weigh in I was actually kind of surprised I really was nervous this week Thursday morning I woke up still a pound over weigh in and really I was like just let me get to weigh in weight by tomorrow!!  But woke up this morning stood on the scale 400 times to make sure it was right and lost another 2 pounds! 

This week I think I am going to lower my calories right now I get 1400.  I rarely ever use them anyways but it's nice they are there I am going to go down to 1300.  Start my early morning Saturday runs!  Start tomorrow.  I have been going later.   And continue working on my Bottom and Mommy tummy!  (you'll see in a sec)

Pictures finally! And as you can see my butt and stomach still need a lot of work!!


 

1 comment:

  1. Korina, You look great! Especially your waist looks so trim! I totally understand where you're coming from. I wish I was just as excited as last time. I lose and it's good, but I get down that it isn't more, or because I still see all my flaws. But you're beautiful - don't beat yourself up. Now to take my own advice! How fun to have people come over to work out with you at home. That helps motivate I'm sure. Seriously, this time it's going to work again. And it won't come back on! Crazy how the calorie thing works isn't it. I'm allowed 1300 per day and once I put my workouts in have a hard time eating that much. Then again, it's only been a couple days that I've been doing the app. I love it though. Probably verging on obsessive with it. I like to scan every label in my kitchen to see how it would affect the graph IF I ate it. haha. I'm planning to do my weigh in tomorrow morning, because this morning's weigh in wasn't satisfactory for me!

    ReplyDelete