Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Fitness Pal

So I finally started using the My Fitness Pal app today.  It is awesome!  My favorite part is sanning the bar codes.  I downloaded the app months ago, but hadn't ever used it.  It's very interesting though.  I put in my goal, and wanted to lose 2 lbs per week.  (Actually I'd love to lose 15 pounds per week) I still didn't meet my calories.  I still have about 380 calories to go today.  I did input my workout, so that upped the calories I could eat.  Have I not been eating enough??  I don't know how that could be!  Here's my other question.  I went over my % of protein, but not carbohydrates or fat.   But I did go over on sugars - in carbohydrates.  So I need to eat 300+ more calories of fiber and fat.  What on earth do I eat?  And how did I go so over on protein??  I guess I did have a protein shake.  So I'm a little confused on that.  And I'm a little nervous to eat all the calories that I'm allotted (with my workout included)  Maybe it's just today.  Maybe tomorrow I won't feel so full.  I'm hoping this will help me with my eating and controlling my weight loss better.

1 comment:

  1. I don't put my workout in there for that reason. If I wanted to maintain it would make sense but I don't! When I first got it I was messing with it, put in that I ran then put that I had Sam's club pizza, Taco Bell Nachos and it still said I was under calories, so I don't put my workouts in there. Also under settings you can also go down in calories mine gives me 1410 calories a day. So I just changed it to 1400. But it is fun. I love it!

    ReplyDelete