Monday, September 17, 2012

Hiking trip!

We changed up our hike and ended up doing one over by Lake Mead not as long so we would not be gone has long. Well due to the rain the trail was kind of washed away. So we ended up a hour off the trail on the way up to the top! We finally saw others heads we ran to trail and went up the correct way the rest of the way. I realized running 4 miles does not mean you are ready to go up a mountain I was so tired! But we made it!
 We made it yeah!!  So has we went down I told Marlo we are staying on the trail no matter what.  Down the hill was nothing it was nice.  But of course I fell!  I'm not sure if my ankle gave out, tripped or what!  But I was hoping I just twisted my ankle. But within in minutes it was the size of baseball.  We still had a mile left to go.  So I had to finish it off.  We made it out and of course I drove so then I had to drive everyone home!  Finally HOME SWEET HOME!
 
My ankle is sprained on crutches, no weight allowed on it! :/  Saturday night it really looked like a baseball on the side of my foot.  Sunday the swelling went down, today the swelling continues to go down and I am nice and purple!! 
 
I am scared to death about gaining 500lbs!   I already gained a few.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Ouch! I'm so sorry about your ankle. Great job on the hike though. How long do you need to stay on crutches?? I guess that was the perfect ending to your horrible week that started off with the stomach flu! I'm sorry!!

    ReplyDelete