Sunday, September 30, 2012

October Pictures

 Sept. 2012

 Oct. 2012
Yes, I totally realize the white shirt is totally unflattering, but I was wearing it under another shirt that was pretty loose, and I wanted to be able to see the damage.  Believe me, I'd never wear the shirt alone in public...yet.  You can't see much of a difference, but I've lost weight this month.  Truly, most of the weight loss has probably been in my boobs, since I stopped nursing this month. haha.  This week I lost 3.6 pounds!!!  I'll take it!! 
Today was "Harvest Day" for our family - AKA Pig out night!  I guess it's good it was on a fast Sunday.  I hate to think of how many calories I would have eaten if I added a breakfast and lunch today.  I went WAY over my calories, but ohh, was it good!  Back at it again tomorrow!!  I'm SOOO close to my first benchmark goal, I can taste it!  I'm hoping to reach it by Saturday.  Wish me luck.

1 comment: