Friday, August 31, 2012

Angry

Today is my weigh in once again. And I'm angry that calorie counting works!! GRRR  I lost 6lbs this week!!  Not angry about!  This week I was really strict on working out and calorie counting.  Happy that I figured out I can continue this even when Gary is working!

Things I still need to work on is my MOMMY TUMMY!  It's not going any where my pants are all huge around my legs but my stomach still fit just fine.  I am going to google it today and see what exercises I can add to start taking that away. 

I found a new app last night Runtastic it's pretty cool I used it this morning.  It's a gps and it tells you how far you go and where you are going. 

So next week goal is waist line to shrink!  And loose 22 pounds wouldn't be terrible either! 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! 6 pounds that is awesome!! I am so proud of you! I need to start counting my calories more diligently rather than just making sure I'm eating healthy. I hate the mommy tummy thing too. Babies are wonderful, but the toll it takes on our bodies:( Let me know if you find any great exercises to do.

    ReplyDelete