Friday, April 22, 2011

Time

Time is a weird thing. It is strange to me that 3.5 weeks seems years away. Just in case I have not bugged you enough that is when I finally get my tummy back!! But at the same time 3.5 months seems like a blink of an eye. Maybe because I am looking forward to meeting my baby and dreading what 3.5months will bring.

In 3.5 months most likely I will be the only one still living in Las Vegas. I will not share where both of these ladies are moving too, I will let them do that. I have been living in denial for the past few months. And as of Wednesday I received a text and it all became real to me. And I sat on the couch with tears rolling down my cheeks. I guess the selfish Korina was hoping maybe something would happen and everyone would stay. The realization has finally hit that by the end of the summer. Not only will these two be gone I a will also be loosing another friend along with them. At least one of them is staying here in the Vegas area.

This blog will become so important. To stay in touch and really have to be good with our monthly pictures and letting each other know our progress or trials that we journey through.

3 comments:

  1. DON'T MAKE ME CRY YET!! :) You can't do that to me. I won't stop till October, and even then I'll find more to cry about. But yes, this blog will definitely be important. And even though I've been absolutely HORRIBLE at keeping up in it lately I will get better. And monthly pics will keep coming. And I expect to keep getting all your encouraging words from many states away on this blog. Now I'm going to go cry myself to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I can speak for Sarah and I when I say moving is scary! I have knots in my stomach about it. I know I've been slightly out of touch since I moved out of the ward but I also know I've got you two to visit if I need to. We're gonna miss you Korina, but we're not gone yet!!... and Marlo isn't either. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still here! I guess I will just have to start running with you since everyone else is leaving you!

    ReplyDelete