Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mid-week update!!

I haven't been doing mid week updates but I was so excited this morning when I saw that I had lost 7 lbs in 2 days!  It was 7 because I had gained 1 lb over the weekend due to eating some deliciously sweet chocolate munchkins from Dunkin Donuts... we got a box of 50 and I think I ate most of them. LOL

Now I am 3 lbs from my start weight!!  The great thing is that I'm not even cleared to exercise for another 3 1/2 weeks!  I have not made it on a walk yet, but I have been doing plenty of nursing to keep myself fit. haha

The last two nights with Riley have been rough because its like he wants to nurse constantly.  I keep telling myself all my kids have done this, but it seriously makes me question how much milk he's getting.  I guess having milk all over his mouth when he unlatches is a good indication that he's getting something.  This morning about 6am I just gave up and put him in bed with me to nurse so I could continue trying to sleep.  It worked cuz I'm up and he's not.

So, the plan Skyler and I have worked out is to reserve sweet treats for the weekend only.  So far so good!  I did have a root beer this weekend because there was nothing else to drink at the luncheon but surprisingly it did not make me crave soda.  Water, water, water!

@Korina... I hope you didn't gain my 7 lbs lost! =)

1 comment:

  1. HA! I did! Did Skyler tell you! I told him to tell you to stop sending it my way!!!! You are doing so awesome, very impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete