Friday, April 8, 2011

A much better week

Last week was rough... this week, not so much.  Riley has slept most of the night practically every night.  My swelling was still bad on Monday, but every day it gradually decreased.  I can finally see my ankles!!  I lost 4 lbs when I woke up Tuesday, Wednesday, another 4, then the last two days I've lost 2 lbs each day.  I am now officially 9 lbs from my start weight.  I am still retaining a little bit of water, but my feet feel so much better.  Okay, here's something weird/ funny that I noticed yesterday.  Walking on the hard floor I can feel the top of my foot jiggle. =)  Strangest feeling...

I have been eating really well.  I haven't craved sweets at all...even though I have given into a bite sized twix a couple times.  It didn't taste as good as it did when I was pregnant.  I have had nothing but water and cranberry juice to drink.  I didn't even crave a pepsi until I went outside to get one for Skyler.  The thought of dehydrating myself and losing milk was a great deterrant. 

I am obsessive about my milk production right now.  Riley sleeps so much I worry about producing enough.  So far so good though. 

I hope you guys had a good week!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy things are turning around!! As you all know I am know breast feeding pro, but I have been reading up on it. There are heabal vitamins you can take that are supposed to help with the milk production. Not sure if they work, because as we all know I stink at breast feeding!! :P P.S. stop sending the weight my way please!!!

    ReplyDelete