Monday, April 4, 2011

All or Nothing

Have I ever mentioned that I'm an "All or Nothing" kind of gal. HA - obvious statement of the year. It is a personality trait I really have to work on. Sadly, how my Monday goes really dictates how the rest of the week will go. If I don't exercise, eat healthy, etc on Monday, chances are the rest of the week won't be so good either. SO - today is the day! I just had a deliciously healthy breakfast and once it settles I'll be getting on the treadmill to walk at least 2 miles. Oh, and just in case you're wondering, I'll also be getting all the laundry done today, clean all the bathrooms, get our budget done for the week and be a perfect mom that plays with her kids. :)
I did weigh myself this morning. It was not pretty, but now I have a goal in mind for the week. I really don't want to gain my regular 50 pounds this pregnancy. My acid reflux kicked into gear last night. My pregnancies are very good, but that is the one thing that is miserable about my pregnancies. I think it has a lot to do with the food I eat, and eating too close to bed too. So I'm going to try to be healthier, if nothing else, just to reduce the acid reflux.
Well, off to start the laundry!!

1 comment:

  1. As soon as I saw the title I knew this post was from you!! :) I'm not saying you do that or anything, you just always say that!! YOu will do awesome!!

    ReplyDelete