Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just had to share

So, yesterday when I tried on my "fat pants" I didn't even come close to buttoning them.  I was literally inches away.  This morning I got on the scale and had dropped 4 lbs!  So... I tried on my fat pants and I got them buttoned!!  Too tight to wear yet, but I am feeling better because I'm moving in the right direction. 

I have to say the nicest thing about being postpardom is that I am not craving bad food or soda AT ALL.  I have been able to resist all offerings even when my kids are eating really yummy jello cake.  I'm still 20 lbs away from my start weight but we are only a week out of delivery.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! But no sweets :P! I hope it keeps coming off and you continue feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I had another 4 lbs off this morning... only 13 more to go before I hit my start weight

    ReplyDelete