Monday, April 4, 2011

Nothing Girl!

Sarah is the All or Nothing Girl (her words) Lately I feel like the nothing girl!! Or at least that's all I want to do!!! I have to agree with a few post ago Sarah wrote if she eats fruit the baby is happy. And so is mine so I am really trying to have healthy stuff in the house. I still am eating ice like crazy! Its funny this baby and well with all of them WATER makes me so sick!! Beyond sick so I eat ice. And no joke Gary went to the store in between sessions on Saturday and got a 10lb bag of ice. Guess what Sunday night GONE!!! So I had to run out and buy some more this morning. At least my water levels have been good!! I did walk on Saturday, but get no credit for motivation a little after 8am I got a knock on the door. Marlo, "COME ON KORINA!!" I am grateful she did, because honestly I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment