Thursday, November 11, 2010

4 weeks already!!

My plan to maintain did not work. I have had MAJOR headaches this month... at least 2-3/week. These headaches are literally dabilitating. I cannot do anything when they come on. Worse than that, the only way I've been able to get even a little bit of relief is by taking tylenol with caffeine, aka PEPSI! It never cures my headache, but it always helps.

Due to my massive increase in soda intake I ended up gaining 4 lbs!! UGH! Luckily, I have a wonderful doctor, who is actually puzzled by my headaches because usually they happen because of high blood pressure, but mine is normal. However, I do have a lot of stress, so he thinks that might have a lot to do with it. Yesterday at my appointment I explained to him my problem and he was so nice. He gave me a prescription for the headaches. HOPEFULLY it works. I haven't had one in 2 days so I haven't had the chance to try, but I am praying it works.

3 comments:

  1. Hey When I went to the doctor this last appointment they warned me that I may start getting headaches. They said if they come on to eat more often she said carbohydrates are good because they fill you up. I am sorry I hope they get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you've been having such headaches. I hope they get better for you. And uh, you're bummed because you gained 4 pounds in a month?? And you are pregnant?? That's only 1 pound a week, and you're in your second trimester. That's really good!! (At least for me, when I'm preggo I gain a lot more than that in a month - heck I think I have gained more than that THIS month)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.. Sarah, you are too funny! It is a lot for me because I can usually lose excess weight while maintaining in baby weight. Last pregnancy I didn't gain until my 3rd trimester. I only gained 15 lbs last time so 4 right now freaks me out. I'm only half way done! =)

    ReplyDelete