Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holiday Scale Scare!

Okay, you have posted about how bad you have been. Now it is my turn! At my last prenatal appointment I had gained 4 lbs mostly due to drinking soda. Since that appointment I have gained another 5!! Between vacationing at Disneyland and then coming home for Thanksgiving with LOTS of goodies around the house I've gone crazy!! To top it off I haven't actually gone out and "exercised" in 3 weeks!! That's not to say I haven't been doing enough walking around and cleaning to make me completely exhausted. I just haven't exercised. I think the box of cinnabon is what made me gain the 5 lbs... talk about weaknesses... that is definitely one of mine. Did you know 1 cinnabon has 737 calories?? Yikes!! Oh so good, but oh so bad at the same time.

So, I have 11 days till my next appointment and that means I've gotta eat good and at least go for a walk every day to get these 5 lbs off. We'll see how it goes!! Luckily soda is no longer an issue.

2 comments:

  1. The holidays are fun! But man do we have to pay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those goodies around the house are the hardest thing for me too. Vacation plus holidays is just hard on any diet!

    ReplyDelete