Sunday, November 14, 2010

Short Term Amnesia

Have I forgotten everything I've been working on this whole year??!! I swear, I have totally reverted to old eating habits this week. I did pretty good till after our big run on Thursday, but the run acted as a starting gun for an eating contest where I was the only contestant. So needless to say, the weigh in wasn't pretty. I'm going to use the Friday weigh in results rather than Sat. because Friday will make me feel better about myself.
BUT I am determined to make this only SHORT term. I really don't want to put on much over the holidays. I'm not going to expect myself to lose, but I'm hoping I can get down a bit within the next week and a half (till Thanksgiving), and my goal is to weigh the same, or within 2 pounds of Thanksgiving weight by New Years. This will be VERY hard, because all the Christmas goodies are so tempting. So I might just have to compensate by living on the treadmill for the next month. :)
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment