Thursday, November 10, 2011

Weigh In

This week was a very nice week! I lost 7lbs! I really would like to loose 6 more pounds by the race. We will see with Thanksgiving in the middle of that we will see..

This week not eating after 7 has been okay, it is hard Gary gets home after 7 and is always willing to share.... I have been good to say no thank you! Even yesterday for some reason my dough would not rise finally when Gary got home the dough finally look good enough to cook. Fresh bread YUMMY YUMMY. And I was good and said NOPE that's okay...... I have still been without a soda since last Tuesday. I cut out soda completely it has a lot of calories that I can go without.

Next week goal is to eat better snacks. I got some carrots, apples and fat free sour cream to make some ranch dip and pretzels.

I am hoping this is a boost that my body needed to finally get this weight off!!


Training wise I have taken it rather easy this week. My foot is really killing me I did 10.5 on Saturday and on Tuesday we did 3 miles and I should have done something yesterday, but giving my foot time to heal before the 12 mile run tomorrow!! UGH

This what my next few week look like for my long run

Friday 11th- 12 miles
Saturday 19th- 8miles
Thursday 24th- 10k (turkey Trot)
December 4- 13.1 (race day!!)

Through out the week I will throw a few short runs in anywhere from 3-5miles)

I would have to say I took training not has strict this time throughout the week, still hitting the appropriate amount of miles on weekend. And I have to say I still enjoy running. Where the last time I did the half, I HATED running by the end of it.

And I already have my next plan for after the race...........................

1 comment:

  1. That's great!! Probably 7 lbs worth of soda! =) Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete