Friday, November 11, 2011

Remember

I texted Marlo last night, and I said, "You remember that girl that could not run one time around the track!" Marlo reply "That girl is long gone!"

Today Monta and I ran our twelve miles!! It was long and near the end my legs were hurting badly! Gary met us at Nellis Air Force Base and filled up our water bottles and took my sleeves.
Then Louis(Monta husband) met up with us at mile 10 and drove next to us for awhile and also brought us a drink and almonds. Once we got done. We died in my house for awhile, and Gary made us breakfast. Then we headed over to Planet Fitness ( Monta has a membership) and got massages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So nice!!



Gary took the picture of us!
Getting a well earned massage.
YEAH We hit 12 miles!!
Looking down at the temple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment