Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 2!

Well on Tuesday I finished the last bit of soda in our house, so its gone. I can't believe I am even trying this I love my Pepsi! Really LOVE it!! But it is a lot of calories and I am having it way to often, so no soda till Thanksgiving then I will only have it when Gary and I go on our dates. But first I need to cut it out completely. Ugh! All I think about is I want SODA!! Ice cold coke from Sonic YUMMY!! Mostly today is tough, I woke up at 4:30am to work out. Then today is my day for playgroup. The kids are all really good, its just a nice soda would help me wake up right now!! But I can do it and will do it!


5am workouts. It is so cold and dark(Pitch Black) and Dallin is still not sleeping through the nights. So since it is cooling down I am going to go whatever days Monta can in the afternoon. That way it will be a little warmer, light and also good training for the half marathon. AND I will get to sleep past 4:30am!!! Saturday we will still have to go early, but not that early!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping you were going to come to your senses and start going in the afternoon! =) If you need help with the kids, let me know. As long as I'm not doing anything I will watch them. Even if it is for a few minutes so you can get a longer run. Just let me know what you need. FYI- After Disneyland I'm gonna be in the same boat as you. No Soda! I'm not gonna have it anymore, period. I gain so much weight with it and if I want to combat my hormone issues then I've got to cut it out so I have an edge over it. I'm having my last pigging out session during my vacation and then the crackdown begins. Skyler's gonna hate me. LOL

    ReplyDelete