Saturday, November 5, 2011

10 miles!

10 miles down only 3.1 to go!! We ended up actually doing 10.5miles! My legs, butt, arms, okay my whole freaken body hurts badly!! But it is done! I only have one more long run before the Vegas half marathon! Next we are doing 12 miles. Then the following week I am thinking 8 miles. Turkey Trot the 10k and the following weekend is the Race!!

I did loose 3lbs this week!! I have set different goals for each week, but continue the week before goal

Week 1- No Soda! - on day 4 right now!
Week 2- No eating after 7pm
Week 3- Make my snacks healthier
I will add more once I get there.

2 comments:

  1. I feel for ya! I can't imagine running that far and then coming home to take care of a baby. No fun! Great job on the weight loss. I guess cutting out soda helped, huh? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love my coke!! It is tough! today I would love one so bad!!

    ReplyDelete