Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am still here. Did not loose any weight last week. BUT!! I did go down a size in jeans!! Only one size and I am back to pre pregnancy pants!

Saturday morning I woke up with a sore throat. I new I had to get out and run. And Monta had to work so I had to go by myself. I needed to get my eight miles in. From the minute I left my house I just hurt so badly. So weak from being sick and just my legs were cramping. I just kept waiting and waiting and waiting for my body to get the groove it never came. As I ran up Temple Hill I was holding back the tears. I wanted to stop so badly, I wanted to call Gary and say "COME GET ME!!" But I kept saying what if you feel like crap on race day!!!! I ran all 8 miles. Probably the longest run ever, I really felt like it was never going to end. I got to my house and realize I was at 7.75 miles so I had to pass my cold a sac and keep running. UGH! I am at that point I hate running. I thought I would be over it and happy I was able to finish it later Saturday no I still hate it!! I ran yesterday and planning on working out all week, except for Friday. Thursday I have my Turkey Trot. Monta and I are doing the 10k!! And then Gary or I will do the fun run with the kids! The kids talk about it all year having to run so far!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ya know, instead of just running you could start working on a Tri. Its a little of everything and a lot of fun. Eventually I'm gonna do one. Life just hasn't allowed for it lately. Once Hollywood pool opens it should be easy to train for it.

    ReplyDelete