Saturday, November 12, 2011

Exactly what I expected

Vacations are never kind.  I came home and was up 5 lbs!  I think most of it was water retention from riding in the car because today I am down 3.  Yesterday was my first day off soda.  So far so good, except that I'm getting a little headache, but I'm sure it will pass.  Just goes to show how addicted I am to my cola. I am determined though.  I have a lot of chores to do today so I'm not gonna go out walking, but starting Monday I'm getting back down to business.

My goal for the next week is:

NO SODA

I think this one is going to be really hard for me so I'm not gonna make any more.  I've got to start small.  I have already made a mental change.  I actually turned down going out for fast food last night.  Instead we came home and had a small bowl of turkey chili and steamed veggies.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the soda!! I had headache for over a week, it was always there. I would take Tylenol and nothing worked!! I think finally I feel back to normal. You can do it and I have also noticed since I stopped drinking soda I have drank tons more water!! you are going to do awesome. By the way I did the exact same thing no rules that week, just no soda. That was a big enough step for me. More like jumping off a building!!

    ReplyDelete