Saturday, August 13, 2011

Remeber me!!??

I know its been forever!! We have been moving and packing all summer long. We are finally in and turn are keys in on Monday!! YEAH!! I have been waking up at 4:30am either feeding Dallin or pumping then head to Monta's at 5am and workout the past two weeks! Sound like a way to enjoy your summer waking up at 4:30am 5 days a week! YAHOO!! And I am terrible about going to bed on time. But lost 1.4lbs this week! Only way to much to go!! I also have finally learned how to use my Nike watch. I enjoy watching it has I run and if I am close to finishing a mile I go just a little bit farther!!

I know I would loose more if I watched my calories more closely. But here is my thinking/excuses/reasons (whatever you want to call it.) Remember Dallin is my first to breastfeed. I looked it up on Sparkpeople I am allowed 1300-1500 calories a day to loose weight then I put I am breastfeeding it goes up to 2500 calories!! That is a TON! Then I put in how much I am working out and it goes up even more to 2800 (WOW)! I want to cut my calories but scared my milk will go down. Right now I have enough milk that I do not have to substitute formula. (I do give him formula occasionally when we are out and I don't feel comfortable feeding him. Or if I am out and there is no milk thawed then Gary will use formula) Back on Topic- I am worried if I cut down calories I will run out of milk! And what do I do test it? I really do battle with this badly. I want so badly to be back where I was a year ago. It really bugs me. I don't feel good about how I look, it is depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment