Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Oh I'm so in trouble!

I cannot express how excited I am for school to start.  I NEED routine!  It was impossible to avoid fast food since the last time I posted.  I went to Disneyland then to my sister's house.  Almost 9 hours on the road requires a couple stops for food.  That was a long drive and she only lives 6 hours away.

So, I've started my Zumba.  I can make it the whole 45 minutes, but Skyler is having trouble.  Every once in a while I'll look back and he's taking a rest in the chair behind me.  I'll give him a break because our bed is doing a number on his back right now.  Its doing a number on mine too...not to mention my injuries in both shoulders.  I swear I will never heal.  Every time I start to feel better I do something to mess it up again.  I have been doing stretches that are helping, but they still ache all the time.  When I carry things I get a sharp stabbing pain in the joint...not good.

Working out is not the issue right now.  My issue is EATING!  I feel like every time I get my favorite "bad" foods out of the house they sneak their way back in.  Its a conspiracy!  This is why I don't like living with people.  I can't control what comes in the house.  Now, I know I don't have to touch it.  But do you know how hard it is to see a pack of oreos on the counter every day and NOT touch it???

Its okay though, I have a plan.  I just hope I can resist the never-ending temptation that is in this house.  No pain, no gain, RIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. What happen to your shoulder?? How are you enjoying the Zumba video I saw those on TV.

    ReplyDelete