Friday, August 19, 2011

The Perfect Week

This week I decided no cheating. Monday I woke up feeling like a car had ran me over. My allergies were killing me. That night even though I was feeling like crap I went with Monta and Ejona on a 2.4 mile walk. Tuesday woke up at 4:30am went and ran 3 miles. Wednesday woke up at 4:30am we walked to Sonic and got some Ice Water with lime wedges still in and out of neighborhoods about 3.39 miles. Where I must have wore the wrong socks I got a blister on both hills of my feet. Still on Thursday we went out and ran 5miles. Where both my blisters popped! I can barely walk................. But I was determined!!! And every morning also doing 100abs. No fast food all week (which is amazing for me), stayed away from the sweets. Even last night I did Yoga just to make sure this morning weigh in went my way. I could not resist last night I weighed myself it said I lost 5lbs! I was like sweet and it was at night so by morning it would even be more!! SO HAPPY! I woke up this morning pumped did not want the added weight. Stepped on the scale and you guessed gained .04lbs!! HOW?????


Just to add to my upset this morning Gary has also been trying to loose weight but with the move the last two weeks he has done nothing. GUESS what he lost 5lbs!............... UGH!!

I am not going to lie a little frustrated to say the least.

2 comments:

  1. How on earth did you gain 5 pounds in your sleep? Don't give up! I am so impressed and you are inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how she gained 5 lbs!! ITS ALL THE MILK SHE'S PRODUCING! =) Don't let the scale determine your progress, let the pants decide!

    ReplyDelete