Saturday, May 28, 2011

A mother of four should never....

A mother of four should never give up caffeine! While in the hospital I could not drink caffeine so I thought with the help of pain killers. I should do the first step to getting back into shape. Cut back on Caffeine..... I am not totally giving it up, but want to cut it down to where I only have 1 coke a week on my cheat day! I really do not know what I was thinking!! So far I have stuck to hit! But I miss my coke!

I would rather not talk about how much weight I gained while I was pregnant! But I did pop out a 9lb 11ounce kid! I have about 18lb to go to get me back to my pre pregnancy weight! So far I have been just walking short distances, and chasing after 3 kids! I have also some what have been watching what I eat. Far Far from perfect, but baby steps!

Wednesday I go back to the doctor and if he clears me I want to start walking and we will go from there. And I will take a picture, and you guys can see the new Korina, Marlo gave me a make over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment