Monday, May 23, 2011

MONDAY!

I love Mondays!  Its the perfect day to get a new start.  This morning Riley got me up at 4:45 and decided he didn't want to go back to sleep.  After a while and once light started to show I decided to go out for a walk.  He was so good.  He enjoyed looking at the world around him and even took a little cat nap along the way.  I only went one mile because I had to get back for scripture study, but still...one mile is great.  Surprisingly I had a stitch in my side by the time I was done.  It just shows how OUT OF SHAPE I really am.  Delivering a baby naturally can really take a toll on certain muscles.  Now that I have gauged where I'm at my goal for the remaining days of this month is to improve my time.  Once I get it down to a 15 minute walking mile I'm going to go farther.  I'm not sure when I'll get up to running status but my goal is to be running the mile by the end of June.  I don't want injuries so I'm going to start strengthening my legs by doing lunges and other exercises until then.

Happy Monday to you!!  Make it a good one! =)

1 comment: