Thursday, August 30, 2012

GRRR

Warning:   I'm very tired. 
Can anyone tell me why I voluntarily bust my butt at the gym, sweating and panting.  Walk around with sore muscles the next day.  Watch everything I eat - writing it all down, just to  maintain at the same weight - 50 pounds overweight!I know, it's only been a couple days, and I need to just chill.  It's just frustrating.  I won't give up, but it's irritating.  Why is it SO easy to gain 10 pounds, but takes forever to lose it???  GRRR!!!  Here's hoping that I can at least drop 1 pound by weigh in day.  2 days to go.

1 comment:

  1. UGH! Some people say that motivates them. Me when I am working my butt off and nothing makes me want to get a big cheese burger and screw it all!! But be better then me!! And keep it up! You had a big weight loss last week your body is probaly just catching up and next week you will drop if you don't this week!!

    ReplyDelete