Wednesday, August 22, 2012

3 down, 3 to go

I've been doing good for 3 days now, just three more workouts for the week.  I'm already feeling so much better, just getting rid of that vacation bloating helps.  The bloating weight is coming off too, so I'm almost back to where I hovered all summer.  I'm writing down everything that I eat, which is totally helping.  I was tempted to snitch some chocolate yesterday, but I knew I'd have to write it down and then I'd be upset with myself, so I didn't.  On my running days I've only run 1 mile, then I walk an extra mile on an incline - nothing close to Korina's incline - then I do the bike for about 15 min.  I've been so sore though, so it's doing something good! 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Sarah!! Today is my first day with Gary at work so I have to go later today, I am hoping I make myself go. It's raining so I am LAZY!!

    ReplyDelete