Friday, January 24, 2014

Weigh in #3

This was a tough workout week, I actually had extra kids over here 3 of the 4 days the kids were in school. Which meant no gym.  I found a new website it's by livestrong DailyPlate basically a calorie counter but it has a 30min workout everyday if you do the workout you press done and it gives you your calories based on your weight and everything!  Then I just go over to the fitbit and can add in the calories.  

Still no soda.

And eating after 7 was good! It sucked!!  When the kids go down I just want to eat!!  

As of Wednesday Morning I was up 2 pounds I was LIKE WHAT!!!  But it finally starting coming off so as of this morning I'm down another 3 pounds!  Which means 11 pounds so far!!  Wouldn't it be so nice to lose 11 pounds a month every month?!  I could be done by summer.....   

This weeks goals

Hit the Gym more often.   
Log my food
Hit my steps
No soda
And no eating after dinner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment