Monday, January 6, 2014

I'm BACK!!

I have been fighting the bulge a nice YoYo hoping this time it stays down.  I get to a certain point then plateau get frustrated and eat!!  I feel like after Dallin it was just a lot harder I don't know.  My plan is to use this blog and go back and forth and review my progress and hopefully help me when i get frustrated!


I did take before pics I put those up at the end of the month and hopefully their will be a difference!!  
This weeks goal is hard for me to even type.

-Getting off the diet soda!!  UGH Soda in general, I dropped soda the first time around but it was regular coke cola so logically it made since stop drinking and save calories.  Diet has no calories so logically it makes it harder for me.  BUT I have seen enough videos and read enough to know it's not good. So hopefully I can stay away.  I really drink it like I SHOULD drink water.  So I'm really nervous.  

-Watching what I eat, trying to stay within calories and watch out for carbs. 

- Workout M and W - Strength Training
- T, TH and Sat- Cardio
Friday I'm thinking maybe a walk and Sunday off 

Wish me luck.... 


1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're motivating me! You can do it! I'll take pics this week too, and hope to see resultsby Feb.

    ReplyDelete