Sunday, January 19, 2014

Ugh!!! Starting over... AGAIN!!!

Why, oh why am I back where I was a year ago??  I started out this year fully motivated.  I love my fitbit that I got for Christmas.  It is motivating me to exercise and just be more active even outside of my workouts, but I am seriously struggling with my eating!  Jerry was gone all last week and I thought that would make it easier to eat good.  NOPE!  I was horrible.  Maybe because I knew there was no one here actually seeing how bad I ate.  I've got to get a grip on my eating.  Jerry's birthday is tomorrow, which does make it a little hard.  We're planning to go out for dinner and how on earth can I turn down cake and ice cream??
I need to get back in the habit of really reporting everything on my fitness pal.  Probably the most frustrating part is seeing how quickly and easily the weight can just creep back up.  I worked so hard last year, and in the last 4 months of the year I put pretty much everything back on that I had lost all year.  I can use the stress of moving to a new place and finding new routine to blame, but still I have to learn to deal with stress without pigging out.  Sadly, I am realizing how much eating is a part of weight loss.  And I love to eat! :(  So I will try to get back on the wagon... again, this week.  I can't get discouraged when I don't lose 10 pounds or 10 inches in a week.  I need to just keep plugging along and give myself 4 weeks to even expect to notice any difference.  But, I know I'm still going to fully enjoy cake and ice cream tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment