Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Routine

So, Skyler and I have been very diligent in getting up in the morning for our walk.  Our walk turns into our run or jog most of the time because the boys are on scooters and Teagan is on his bike.  He likes to go fast and keep up with his brothers so usually I end up running along side him because I'm paranoid.  I keep envisioning him tipping over into traffic so I stay beside him so that doesn't happen.  On top of the walking I've been doing Zumba on my xbox.  So fun!  Although it did make me realize how out of shape I am.

I haven't lost any weight yet, but I am feeling better.  I need to increase my water consumption and thanks to Riley there's no soda and very little chocolate in my diet.  I've switched from soda to Simply Lemonade or Sobe.  I get so busy I forget to drink enough water, which isn't helping the weight loss or the milk production.  Seeing that I need to feed Riley I don't think it will be a problem to increase it.

Sarah, I'm gonna miss you so much!!  Please keep writing on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you do it. We went out for a walk around 8am with the kids the other day. The kids and I complained the whole time about how hot it was. Poor Gary..

    ReplyDelete