Monday, November 5, 2012

Holidays!

Holidays have begun!!  Which I love but I also love eating!!  Halloween candy in my home from last Friday till who knows when, and why did people only give out good yummy chocolate??  Why not the fake stuff that I have no problem turning down?????  We are almost out.  But then Friday we had a girls night favorites party and again went home with more chocolate See's chocolate can you really turn it out down! 


But I did run 10miles this Saturday so between the 10 miles and the chocolate I maintained.


I also started a new goal.  Workout every day for 31 days except for Sunday, I'm on day 6 and going strong.  My Uncle got put in the hospital and I'm trying to visit him everyday, so I think someone will either be going late or very early to workout. 

1 comment:

  1. Good job! Ten miles, WOW!! You are going to do great on Thanksgiving morning. This Halloween candy is killing me too:(

    ReplyDelete