Tuesday, November 6, 2012

New month!

 Sept. 2012

 Nov. 2012
Yes, I know, the white shirt is very unflattering, but it lets me see just how much work I've done, and still need to do.  Lot's to go, but I'm feeling encouraged.  It just takes so long to lose it.  I was looking through all my Biggest Winner pictures though, and I'm determined to get back to where I was.  I lost 1.2 pounds this week.  That is good for Halloween week I suppose, just still frustrating considering I spend at least 1 hour at the gym every day.  I really want to control myself during the holidays.  I still want to enjoy yummy food, but if I can get down even 5 more pounds before Christmas that would be great.  I'd actually love to get down at least 1 more by Christmas, but that might be a little too ambitious. 

1 comment: