Friday, March 30, 2012

15 pounds to go

Yes I am still here.  We went to Disneyland a few weeks ago when I was 16 pounds to go.  Then when I got back it took me till well this week to get back into gear.  I would start then the little excuse would come up and I would drop everything.  This week I feel like cross my fingers I finally have a schedule.  But I am nervous it is our Spring Break all next week which means Gary and the kids will be home.  Which means even though we are not leaving town, going crazy on vacation mode!! 

I have been eating a apple for Breakfast
lunch-Pitta Pizza (pitta bread, pizza sause, a little cheese and lean turkey oven at 400 for 5 mins!)
dinner-  Just watching my quantity. ( I am kind of counting calories in my head then making dinner around that)

So far this week I have workout every day but Wed. But in my offense Wed was beyond crazy and by the time the day ended, I felt  like I ran a marathon! 

And the best news of the week.  I am a COKE/PEPSI girl, but hate diet coke the taste of it nasty!  This last week I found PEPSI NEXT!!  It is good I can do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment