Monday, March 5, 2012

10 weeks!

Sarah will be here in 10 weeks! Give me new motivation to get my butt in gear! I am trying to be more realistic, it is hard for me. I want to wake up and be where I was and it is not happening. I keep doing this drastic diets which only last for a week, because there is no way I can live by it. I keep trying to talk myself into doing it how I did it before, but then I don't know what happens and I end up on some crash diet. So I have am trying to talk myself into that losing 1 to 2 pounds a week is okay. I changed my trigger and my goal is to loose 20pounds in 10weeks. That is only 2 pounds a week. And I think/hope the first 10 will come off pretty easy leaving the second 10 that will hopefully at least come off??? Wish me luck it is getting very frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment