Saturday, February 4, 2012

Weigh in

I'd planned to get my new month picture yesterday to put on this post - but didn't get to it. Hopefully today or tomorrow.
Korina, I totally understand - my daily weigh ins fluctuated so much too. Tues. am I was -1 lb, but Wed I was +1.5 from last Friday's weight. So bizarre!!
I was happy that by my weigh in on Friday I lost 4 lbs!!! Yay! I still have so far to go, but I'm happy with the 4. I still constantly worry about my milk. I think I'm getting enough calories - but I hate counting calories, so I don't. I have a rough estimate per meal of what I'm getting.
Last night I probably ate enough calories for a whole day in one meal. Jerry and I went on a date to Five Guys. I've never been there before, but heard how great it is. Yeah, bacon cheeseburger and fries plus lemonade have a lot of calories I'm sure. But it was my free meal, so I'm not going to stress it. The problem is that I have a hard time on Sundays anyway - plus it's the super bowl. Not that I even watch it, but I sit around with Jerry watching the commercials and eating. And of course you have to have yummy snacks while you're watching the super bowl - even though I don't watch. :) Wish me luck.

1 comment: