Tuesday, December 6, 2011

update

I was waiting to post until someone else did because I feel like I'm the only one posting lately!  THANKS SARAH!  ;)

This last week I have been terrible about exercising and eating.  We had the stomach flu run through the house the week before and of thanksgiving.  I got it the Sunday before Thanksgiving and since then I have not been able to get rid of my nausea.  I'm okay with an empty stomach but I get so hungry!  Then I eat to fix the hunger and I get nauseous again.  Urr...  I was feeling this before I actually go the flu, but I was under the impression it was because all the kids were throwing up.  Now I'm beginning to think it is morning sickness.  With the Christmas season now in full swing we have been busy.  My shop-a-holic husband has been dragging me all over town at least 2-3 days a week shopping.  Even if it is for nothing in particular.  With that shopping has been eating out.  Although we've been eating out I have not had a soda with my food.  Usually lemonade or fruit punch.  So, I've been good about that at least.

I can say that even though last week was not so good I can say this... I didn't gain and I didn't lose.  I'm actually happy with that.  I was sure I'd get on the scale this morning and be up 3-4 lbs after having Jack in the Box, Church's Chicken, and pizza this weekend.  I guess that is the blessing of expecting.  I just gotta be a lot more careful if I want to achieve my goal of no weight gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment