Monday, June 27, 2011

Update

Hey!  I haven't written in a while so I thought I'd catch you all  up on my progress.  I have gained 5 lbs.  Yuck!  We've had a very rough couple of months and we have done a lot of eating out.  Needless to say, I'm SICK of fast food.    Over the last week Skyler and I have been very diligent in taking the kids out for a walk every morning.  While we are getting out and we do walk a mile, it isn't much exercise because the kids are on bikes and scooters and usually one of us is pushing the stroller while the other is helping Teagan.  We have been rearranging our living room so I can start doing Zumba when I have time to exercise.

Korina did invite me to go to the park, but I didn't make it.  Riley got me up at 4:30 and again at 6:30, thank goodness I was home because he was VERY hungry.  I could tell at 6 he was going to get up soon, which is why I didn't leave.

Skyler is being very supportive in my effort to lose weight.  He needs to also and is completely motivated which helps a lot.  I have had a hard time getting out to exercise because Riley has been really demanding lately, but I have found alternatives here at home that are helping.  Now that there is no soda in the house and no fast food, just healthy fruits and veggies with a side of cookies occasionally I think I'll be able to get on track.  The cookies are always saved for Saturday. =)  With 4 kids eating them I don't get much anyway.

My goal is to be down 10 lbs by the end of July and I am on my way.  I haven't weighed myself but I already see a change in my belly so I consider that a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment